Price Road Corridor application for CEC
On June 13, 2017, SRP filed an application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility (CEC) with the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) for a new 4.8-mile line from the Knox substation to a new RS-27 substation. All documents filed with the ACC related to the Price Road Corridor Project are available on the ACC eDocket website.
With the filing of the CEC, SRP's public process is complete. The ACC is conducting a public process to address the application. The Arizona Power Plant and Transmission Line Siting Committee held public hearings July 24–25 and recommended approval of the CEC application.
The final decision to confirm the CEC will be decided at an open meeting of the ACC. Agendas are typically posted one week prior to the meeting date at the ACC website.
You can find dates and locations of upcoming hearings on our Next Steps & Schedule page.
How can I submit a comment?
For more information about the CEC process, please visit the ACC website. You can also submit comments directly to the ACC. When submitting comments please refer to Docket number: L-00000B-17-0182-00175.
If you have questions for SRP, please use our online comment form or call the toll-free line at (855) 584-1484.
Download the CEC
- Table of Contents
- CEC application
- Exhibit A: Project Location and Land Use
- Exhibit A: Figured A-1 through A-7
- Exhibit B: Environmental Studies
- Exhibit C: Areas of Biological Wealth
- Exhibit C-1: Agency of Correspondence
- Exhibit D: Biological Resources
- Exhibit E: Scenic Areas, Historic Sites and Structures, Archaeological Sites
- Exhibit E-1: Figures E-1 through E-6
- Exhibit E-2
- Exhibit E-3
- Exhibit F: Recreational Purposes and Aspects
- Exhibit F: Figure F-1
- Exhibit G: Concepts of Typical Facilities
- Exhibit H: Existing Plans
- Exhibit H: Figured H-1 and H-2
- Exhibit I: Noise Emissions and Communication Interference
- Exhibit J: Special Factors
- Exhibit J-1: Public Process Materials
Additional documents filed with the ACC relating to SRP's application: